Website contests

News about the UnrealIRCd project, including release announcements
Syzop
UnrealIRCd head coder

Website contests

Post by Syzop »

We've launched two website contests: The Main website contest and the Modules website contest

If you are a web designer / PHP developer and would like to contribute to the UnrealIRCd project by making one of these sites, then please read the linked topics for more information.
UPDATE: The Modules site is now being coded, so you can't apply anymore. The contest for the main site is still open until March 1st
jimm1909

Re: Website contests

Post by jimm1909 »

Syzop wrote:We've launched two website contests: The Main website contest and the Modules website contestWeb Hosting

If you are a web designer / PHP developer and would like to contribute to the UnrealIRCd project by making one of these sites, then please read the linked topics for more information.
I'm not able to access the second link... is it broken?

Thanks in advance,

-Jim
westin

Post by westin »

jimm1909 wrote:
Syzop wrote:We've launched two website contests: The Main website contest and the Modules website contestPremium Shared Web Hosting and Small Business Web Hosting

I'm not able to access the second link... is it broken?

Thanks in advance,

-Jim
UnrealIRCd head coder

Post by Syzop »

Hmm. Works for me.

Anyway, I've updated the post to reflect the current status.
orange seven

Post by orange seven »

Syzop wrote:We've launched two website contests: The Main website contest and the Modules website contest

UPDATE: The Modules site is now being coded, so you can't apply anymore. The contest for the main site is still open until March 1st
I am sorry to have missed this. Will there be any other contests in the foreseeable future?
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

At the moment I do not believe we have anything planned for the foreseeable future. If you are good at skinning phpBB I do believe that we could use a new skin for it.
orange seven

Post by orange seven »

SpaceDoG wrote:At the moment I do not believe we have anything planned for the foreseeable future. If you are good at skinning phpBB I do believe that we could use a new skin for it.
I work for one of the best web designers out there and want to see if I can get them interested. Do you have any ideas for what you would want a skin to look like.