The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:44 am
Hi is it turue that the windows anope version can authenticate users from a mysql database like it can identify fronm a mysql database
- Head of Support
- Posts: 2086
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:50 pm
- Location: Chino Hills, CA, US
Last I checked, Anope only put information into MySQL databases, and does not read from the databases to authenticate users.
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:31 am
- Location: Nowra, Australia
It puts the data in SQL periodically, and reads from SQL on startup. That's it though.