How is this possible

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

Alex

How is this possible

Post by Alex »

Hello,

One of my Services-Opers has the following O-Line: "hwgcLkKbBnGWH" and my question is:

He should be supposed to get @ when oping up, but this is what's happening: As soon as he is in the channel he let OperServ op him up and he get the sign &, which is supposed to be given to a room admin +ao, which he is not.

How is this possible, when all other ops are getting oped up the right way and get their right sign :?:

Thanks.
Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

Check your channel's access levels.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Ron2K wrote:Check your channel's access levels.
Well, I never thought it should be necessary to do anything in the access list as long as the person are a server op, and it's the first time it has happened, but never for others.
T-rexke

Post by T-rexke »

you should set his access to 5 or so then he gets @ i think :)
medice

Post by medice »

server-operator has NOTHING to do with any channel-modes and -privileges.
greets
/medice
Matridom

Post by Matridom »

if your using anope, you need to set super-admin access to get +o in each channel.

I don't recommend it, most users feel it's abusive of the admins to use such access.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.