WHat Services Do you use ??

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

Number

Re:

Post by Number »

LordOfHell wrote:since today i would suggest you to use j ;)
Sorry, but what is J ? a url ?

thanks a lot

(Sorry for the time to respond, but i have found this topic after 1 years, but i have forget it !!)
Number

Re: WHat Services Do you use ??

Post by Number »

Nobody know J ?

Or it's a joke ?? :P
Casper

Post by Casper »

I really don't know this "J"...
Ex Network-Administrator
Number

Post by Number »

I don't want to do, a Up, but they are nobody who know this?

How can i log a channel activity to have a dynamic pisg ?
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

Make a bot that logs channels for channel founders who wish to opt-in for it. It isn't that difficult to create an eggdrop and have it put all the channels it joins into a log of their own and then run pisg to generate the stats for each channel.
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

Stealth wrote:Make a bot that logs channels for channel founders who wish to opt-in for it. It isn't that difficult to create an eggdrop and have it put all the channels it joins into a log of their own and then run pisg to generate the stats for each channel.
Just to add to that, you can setup PISG to run on a directory using each seperate file for each channel automatically without having to update PISG's config.
Your IP: Image
Your Country: Image
LordOfHell

Post by LordOfHell »

For J-Service look http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRC_services -> External Links or simply http://wiki.smart-coding.com
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

Jobe1986 wrote:
Stealth wrote:Make a bot that logs channels for channel founders who wish to opt-in for it. It isn't that difficult to create an eggdrop and have it put all the channels it joins into a log of their own and then run pisg to generate the stats for each channel.
Just to add to that, you can setup PISG to run on a directory using each seperate file for each channel automatically without having to update PISG's config.

I thought PISG needed at least a #channel setting
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

Re-Reading the PISG docs, it actually says it parses the specified directory into 1 html file, so appears I was wrong, or mis-read. Sorry.
Your IP: Image
Your Country: Image
sagara

Post by sagara »

Hey,

we've been using our own services (Orion IRC Services) for a few weeks now. Orion IRC Services are basically made of the Anope and Quakenet Services. The Syntax and functions are basically the same, but we decided to develop some new features. One new feature which you won't find somewhere else is the live-mysql(read and write) support. You will need MySQL 5 or above for the services to work. With this build-in live mysql support it is incredibly easy to develop web applications e.g. to inform visitors on your homepage whats going on in a certain IRC Channel. Another nice feature is the module support which makes it possible to e.g. unload botserv without restarting the services after editing the services.conf file. It is also possible to write new modules.
We've tested Orion IRC Services with Unreal 3.2.6 and it works fine and it requires low ressources.
If you're interested visit http://www.deepirc.net/orion or #orion at irc.deepirc.net

sagara
T-rexke

Post by T-rexke »

Anope the best there is :) :P