Permission denied for Bot on uLined server

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

seraphim

Permission denied for Bot on uLined server

Post by seraphim »

The following situation:
I connected to Unreal as Server and created some User.

I did svso Nick +oONaAC
but i can´t send glines through this Bot, kills, zlines and klines work, but noch global bans, shun gline and gzline.

I tried it through services with os oline, Operserv said that the Operflags are set, but the Drone can´t use the commands, the server returns Permission denied.

and is there any list of raws that i need for doing setheral commands like /userip nick ?
Using unrealircd 3.2.5
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

Firstly you will also need to give the user the associated modes manually.

Secondly SVSO doesnt carry the same assumptions that an oper block does for giving oper flags so you need to specify ALL flags you wish the user to get not just the main ones.
seraphim

Post by seraphim »

i tried it with the specific flags (+bBc...) but it doesn´t work.
JanisB

Post by JanisB »

If you are "creating" user on server you don't need to SVSO this user.

Code: Select all

NICK YourBOT 1 0 botident services.vhost services.server 1 +iSqo * :Uber-bot-name
As you can see, you can set modes over NICK command. Btw, are you really sure, that your server IS U:Lined?
and is there any list of raws that i need for doing setheral commands like /userip nick ?
If you are connecting as server, Hub-server will send to you all data about current connections in format

Code: Select all

& NICK 1 SINCE_TIME IDENT IP/Host SERVER 0 +MODES VHOST :REALNAME
and you can catch any user IP. The same info will sent to your server when users connect after linking. For any info about PROTOCTL - look @ doc/technical folder.