i need help unreal staff

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

rayray

i need help unreal staff

Post by rayray »

Hello staff, Okay i was wondering a question

We have added services bots to our chat so people can use the commands !op !deop and stuff like thatand get them to join by using the commands /botserv botlist
and so on

Okay we have a issue, were not sure how to add the functions of a service bot say for example
!help (think its brings commands)
!op (opes you)
!deop (same as op but takes it
!op nick (ops a nick)
!ban
and so on, im not sure how to add all them functions
also people cant add people to the access list useing !access add nick level when there a bot in this function is needed also people are use to useing /chanserv access #chan nick level, how ever they get erro msgs telling them to use sop vop i belive this is a (xop command) i cna turn this of in a channel, but is there away to turn it off in all chans without haveing to keep useing /chanserv set #chan xop off/on ???
katsklaw

Re: i need help unreal staff

Post by katsklaw »

This would greatly depend on the services package you use. For example. Anope has a module for public commands as well as being able to set xop off by default, other services packages have neither.

Topic moved to Services - katsklaw