Problem starting the service?

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

pierito123

Problem starting the service?

Post by pierito123 »

Hi, well I have been for 2 weeks trying to set up an IRC server and I have the following problem as long as I did my best to fix it.

ircd.log:

[Wed Dec 07 22:37:08 2011] - UnrealIRCd started.
[Wed Dec 07 22:37:08 2011] - TIME SYNCH: Unable to synchronize time: Timeout. This Means UnrealIRCd WAS Unable to synchronize the clock to a Known IRCd good time source. As long as the server owner synchronized clock Keeps Through the NTP server, Everything Will Be Fine.

For all modes try to fix it even change the whole schedule synchronize time with the following website:

"Clock.isc.org"

and the problem is, what else I can do?

PS: I'm from Argentina not know if that is the problem?

Help thanks :)
pierito123

Re: Problem starting the service?

Post by pierito123 »

HelloHello, and between the NTP and add it would be this:

0.pool.ntp.org
1.pool.ntp.org

add and synchronize time with internet windows and new initiatives wircd.exe services.

and follow me out the same problems.

ircd.log:

[Wed Dec 07 23:49:51 2011] - UnrealIRCd started.
[Wed Dec 07 23:49:51 2011] - TIME SYNCH: Unable to synchronize time: Timeout. This Means UnrealIRCd WAS Unable to synchronize the clock to a Known IRCd good time source. As long as the server owner synchronized clock Keeps Through the NTP server, Everything Will Be Fine.

Any other ideas or add some manual on how well?.

PS: Windows 7 Home Premium use
pierito123

Re: Problem starting the service?

Post by pierito123 »

The problem was solved now the other problem I have when I use the services:

nickserv, chanserv, among others to identify with my account or register a channel I get the following:

Services are Currently down. Please try again later?

As I can fix it?