anope ./services (no such file or directory )

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

wzion

anope ./services (no such file or directory )

Post by wzion »

Hi i made a clear install of anope-2.0.5-source , filled the services (maybe i have some mistakes) , but anyway when i use command ./services , i always have the error -there is no such file or directory- i tried all paths but nothing.... at least it should start ,right ? why it does not ?
wzion

Re: anope ./services (no such file or directory )

Post by wzion »

after this message i downgraded unrealircd and anope , tried different old versions and still could not start services :(
i do not think if it is a configuration issue , if it was. at least it should start with errors.
is anyone has any idea about this ?
Syzop
UnrealIRCd head coder

Post by Syzop »

You may be better off trying support at anope.org (IRC or the forums). And/or find a friend or someone you know that is more familiar with Linux/*NIX.

It's fine to post your question here (like you did), but you should have more success there. After all, it's their product.
wzion

Post by wzion »

well successfully linked and started , thank you for not leaving me alone.
for the record , services must be started at /services/bin/services point with ./services command
if any other asks