Smiley Flood

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
tafreeh

Smiley Flood

Post by tafreeh »

Hi,
my server is having smiley flood, the flooder send this message, ill be grateful if anyone of you help me with the regex to block the following flood
----
<abcd> :@:P>>......>...:p:@:@.:p.>..>.>>.>:P>:@:@..:p>..>..>>:p>>:@:@...:P>.>...:p..>:@:@..>.:p...>:p....:@:@.....:p.:p......:@:@......::p......:@:@.....:p..:p.....:@:@....:p....:p....:@:@...:p......:p...:@:@..:p........:p..:@:@.:p..........:p.:@:@:p............:p:@:@.:p..........:p.:@:@..:p........:
<abcd> .:@:@...:p......:p...:@:@....:p....:p....:@:@.....:p.:p......:@:@......::p......:@:@.....:p..:p.....:@:@....:p....:p....:@:@...:p......:p...:@:@..:p........:p..:@:@.:p..........:p.:@:@:p............:p:@:@.:p..........:p.:@:@..:p..
----
<abcd> :@:P>>******>***:p:@:@*:p*>**>*>>*>:P>:@:@**:p>**>**>>:p>>:@:@***:P>*>***:p**>:@:@**>*:p***>:p****:@:@*****:p*:p******:@:@******::p******:@:@*****:p**:p*****:@:@****:p****:p****:@:@***:p******:p***:@:@**:p********:p**:@:@*:p**********:p*:@:@:p************:p:@:@*:p**********:p*:@:@**:p********:
<abcd> *:@:@***:p******:p***:@:@****:p****:p****:@:@*****:p*:p******:@:@******::p******:@:@*****:p**:p*****:@:@****:p****:p****:@:@***:p******:p***:@:@**:p********:p**:@:@*:p*****FUUCK*****:p*:@:@:p************:p:@:@*:p**********:p*:@:@**:p**
----
<abcd> :P.............:@............:P
<abcd> :P.........:@..........:P
<abcd> :P......:@......:P
<abcd> :P...:@...:P
<abcd> :P..:@..:P
---
I probaby need to block excessive '.....' dots following : and excessive '***' folloing : , please help me