undefined symbol: opermode

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
dude

undefined symbol: opermode

Post by dude »

Hello,

Having solved problem after problem with my configuration this nice little problem appeared. I got no idea what's this about. here's an excerpt of the log thats given when i try to start unrealircd:
* Loading IRCd configuration ..
* unrealircd.conf:106: loadmodule src/modules/commands.so: failed to load: src/modules/commands.so: undefined symbol: opermode
* Configuration loaded without any problems ..
[error] Someone forgot to load modules with proper commands in them. READ THE DOCUMENTATION
Possible error encountered (IRCd seemily not started)
Whats up now with that damn program ? *g* pls help meeee ;) and tell me what to do or just guess what could be the reason - im fucked up

thanks

dude
AngryWolf

Post by AngryWolf »

Are you sure you made a clear compilation? If you do upgrades and/or any sort of recompilation, you have to do them with every source files. Perhaps you mixed some binaries. Try a make clean and a make, it should solve the problem.
dude

Post by dude »

mh ok i will try it at once and i just followed the instructions shown while installing the unrealircd .. nothing special !

thank you :)
dude

Post by dude »

mh i managed it myself ... i did a mistake in my configuration before compiling. my source directory link was a deadlink ;)

sorry

thanks

dude