/stats

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
GouroB

/stats

Post by GouroB »

Hello all, i was wondering ... if its possible to prevent /stats o from opers..... or like only few stats result r allowed for opers ... like " k G I s " these can be allowed for opers ... but stats o , O isnt allowed.

is it possible ?
-=GouroB=-
https://www.shunno.info
Your complete web Solution
Irc.BanglaCafe.com
LargesT Chat server in BanglaDesH
Dukat

Post by Dukat »

No, that's not possible.

If you don't trust your opers, they shouldn't be opers... :!:
If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying.
- Coleman Hawkins
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

Dukat wrote:No, that's not possible.

If you don't trust your opers, they shouldn't be opers... :!:
Just a suggestion perhaps it might be a good idea for a stickied topic somewhere about how if you want to restrict opers from doing something they shouldnt be opers in the first place.
GouroB

Post by GouroB »

Hello Dukat , actually its not bout trust ma opers or anything ... its bcoz i dont want any jelousy amongst opers bout flags .... like someone has tZ and some has zbB .. so u know ... anyways its no point to talk about any more since its not possible. thx a lot .... :)
-=GouroB=-
Irc.BanglaCafe.com
GouroB

Post by GouroB »

jobe1986 , what u said is possible with a unreal PAID module , check unreal's web , u will see that module's avaiblity there.
-=GouroB=-
Irc.BanglaCafe.com
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

I didnt say it wasnt possible but my point is if you need to be able to prevent your opers from doing something why did you even make them an oper in the first place because it just shows you dont trust them enough.
White_Magic

Post by White_Magic »

GouroB
it IS possible, there is a module released called " Restricted oper " or Roper by Syzop, this module gives someone oper access but hides IPS, STATS, and various others thing from them, it is totally controlable and configurable.

check out his custom page for it :)

Code: Select all

A few examples of what is possible: 
- An oper that can only kill, but cannot see or do anything else than a normal user (cannot even see server ips, etc). 
- An oper that can "only": kill and use join OperOverride and SAMODE. 
- Etc.. 
The module is very flexible and allows you to individually enable commands, while keeping the rest disabled. Snomasks can also be completely turned off. Naturally, every roper block can be configured on it's own, so all the examples from above can be used at the same time.
i spend 4 hrs a day gaming and 14hrs on irc, for 5days a week, im not an addict :D
GouroB

Post by GouroB »

White_magic this is the module i told bout to Jobe1986 ... and yah am saving money to buy that :P lollz hope to buy it next month. .. loll kidding .. a frnd of mine gonna buy & present me that , btw it will be available for unreal's new version also rite ? 3.2.5 .
-=GouroB=-
Irc.BanglaCafe.com
White_Magic

Post by White_Magic »

yes indeed it is for 3.2.5 as well GouroB :D
i spend 4 hrs a day gaming and 14hrs on irc, for 5days a week, im not an addict :D