How to remove Q:lines

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
coxy

How to remove Q:lines

Post by coxy »

Hello,

anyone know, how to remove global Q-line nicks from /stats Q :?:
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

One option is to use services and to add then remove an SQLine using exactly the same nick mask as the QLine you want to remove using OperServ.
coxy

Post by coxy »

Jobe1986 wrote:One option is to use services and to add then remove an SQLine using exactly the same nick mask as the QLine you want to remove using OperServ.

-OperServ- SQLINE list is empty.

but my OperServ sqline is empty.
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

I said add then remove.

That usually causes services to send out the TKL + Q to add it even though its already there then when you remove it services will send out a TKL - Q to remove it
coxy

Post by coxy »

Thanks you Jobe1986. I got now..
But one thing, in my global /stats Q have too many clone nick, have any code to remove all ?
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

are you talking about when u type /stats Q ? cause i get a list of services names and services bots.
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

BigBen wrote:are you talking about when u type /stats Q ? cause i get a list of services names and services bots.
Services will Q:Line themselves so no one may impersonate them. Usually the Q:Lines the services place are for the currently configured services and any services bots that may have been created. There is no way to remove these.
nate

Post by nate »

You know offhand actually, I'm currently having a similar issue.

One server on our network before it got joined to the network, was testing out anope, which they removed before relinking it, however even after upgrading to the latest Unreal fully, its still leaving a phantom mark of the old Q:Line services bans from anope, I'd like to know how to remove these offhand, they only get re-set after each time said server relinks and other servers had shut down.

Would basically shutting down each server (IRCd) fully and then booting everything back up and re-linking clear that list?
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

COmpletly shutting down ALL servers so not one remains online, then starting them all back up WILL clear all GLine's, KLine's, GZLine's, ZLine's, QLine's and Shuns that arnt placed in the config files.
coxy

Post by coxy »

Thanks all bros.