When i start i get this

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Dome

When i start i get this

Post by Dome »

* Loading IRCd configuration ..
[warning] unrealircd.conf:255: listen with SSL flag enabled on a non SSL compile
[warning] unrealircd.conf:322: link hub.mynet.com with SSL option enabled on a non-SSL compile
[error] unrealircd.conf:538: tld::motd: ircd.motd.fr: No such file or directory
[error] unrealircd.conf:539: tld::rules: ircd.rules.fr: No such file or directory
[error] unrealircd.conf:736: set::kline-address must be an e-mail or an URL
[error] 4 errors encountered
[error] IRCd configuration failed to pass testing

anyone can help me? :roll:
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

I think youll find those errors to be pretty self explanatory if you have actually read the example.conf.

The SSL flag CANNOT be used ANYWHERE when the version of unreal you are using has been compiled WITHOUT SSL support. Which the error basically says.

The cannot find file errors are for a "tld" block

And the last error was because you (as the error says) didnt set a valid email address for set::kline-address

So basically all I have done is simply repeat what the error messages say.....
Dome

Post by Dome »

so how do i fix this?
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

You could always start by reading the example.conf and the documentation.
Dome

Post by Dome »

[error] unrealircd.conf:736: set::kline-address must be an e-mail or an URL

i fixed this

but dunno how to fix others
please help
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

For the ssl flag ones, simply remove all occourances of "ssl;" from your unrealircd.conf

And for the tld:: one remove the whole tld block.
Dome

Post by Dome »

ok i did that .. tnx and i did something with cloak...
now i get this
* Loading IRCd configuration ..
* unrealircd.conf:304 Ignoring extra semicolon
* unrealircd.conf:502: Ignoring extra close brace
* unrealircd.conf:502 Ignoring extra semicolon
[error] ERROR: efunction 'do_join' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'join_channel' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'can_join' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'do_mode' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'set_mode' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'm_umode' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'register_user' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'tkl_hash' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'tkl_typetochar' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'tkl_add_line' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] ERROR: efunction 'tkl_del_line' not found, you probably did not load commands.so properly (or not all required m_* modules)
[error] [--efunction errors truncated to prevent flooding--]
[error] IRCd configuration failed to pass testing

wtf? :roll: please help :oops:
Dome

Post by Dome »

please anyone?
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

That as nothing to do with cloak... It looks like commands.so failed to load (check conf)
static-x

Post by static-x »

is the command mod loaded? prolly woul dhave to configure for it. again