./Config not working.

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Tonic

./Config not working.

Post by Tonic »

Hey guys,

Just having a bit of a problem with ./Config.. I go through all of the steps and enter in all of the necessary data and when i get to the end it echoes this in my ssh client.

Code: Select all

./configure --with-showlistmodes --enable-nospoof --enable-hub --enable-ziplinks --enable-prefixaq --with-listen=5 --with-dpath=/Unreal3.2.7 --with-spath=/Unreal3.2.7/src/ircd --with-nick-history=2000 --with-sendq=3000000 --with-bufferpool=18 --with-hostname=irc.*****.org --with-permissions=0600 --with-fd-setsize=1024 --enable-dynamic-linking
All it does is hang there, and i'm not sure how to fix it.. Any help will be appreciated.

-zh
Casper

Re: ./Config not working.

Post by Casper »

Try ./Config instead of ./configure (./configure stands in the code blocks).
Ex Network-Administrator
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

Casper wrote:Try ./Config instead of ./configure (./configure stands in the code blocks).
If you read his post, youll see he did, and when he did, it echo'ed that to the screen and stopped.
Your IP: Image
Your Country: Image
Casper

Post by Casper »

./configure --with-showlistmodes --enable-nospoof --enable-hub --enable-ziplinks --enable-prefixaq --with-listen=5 --with-dpath=/Unreal3.2.7 --with-spath=/Unreal3.2.7/src/ircd --with-nick-history=2000 --with-sendq=3000000 --with-bufferpool=18 --with-hostname=irc.*****.org --with-permissions=0600 --with-fd-setsize=1024 --enable-dynamic-linking

I'm not a linux 'everything'- knower, but it's says ./configure...
Ex Network-Administrator
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

Casper wrote:./configure --with-showlistmodes --enable-nospoof --enable-hub --enable-ziplinks --enable-prefixaq --with-listen=5 --with-dpath=/Unreal3.2.7 --with-spath=/Unreal3.2.7/src/ircd --with-nick-history=2000 --with-sendq=3000000 --with-bufferpool=18 --with-hostname=irc.*****.org --with-permissions=0600 --with-fd-setsize=1024 --enable-dynamic-linking

I'm not a linux 'everything'- knower, but it's says ./configure...
Yes, and ./Config calls ./configure
Your IP: Image
Your Country: Image
Casper

Post by Casper »

Awh, okay... *Learns everything something else* :) Thnx... :)
Ex Network-Administrator
zyferus

Post by zyferus »

In reply to the origional post for help...: I would re extract from the tarball and try ./Config once again, there may have been a corruption somewhere in extraction or such. It is trying to run ./configure with all those options you selected in ./Config, and for some reason it is unable to do so
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.