These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:37 am
Well, I've been through the documentation and can find nothing to help me.
When I start UnrealIRCd, I get this:
* Loading IRCd configuration ..
[error] Unable to create file 'tmp/5C0DADF8.commands.dll': Permission denied
* unrealircd.conf:40: loadmodule modules/commands.dll: failed to load: Failed to copy module file.
[error] IRCd configuration failed to load
Any help is greatly appreciated
- Head of Support
- Posts: 2086
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:50 pm
- Location: Chino Hills, CA, US
Is this being run on Windows Vista?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:19 am
- Location: Florida
Yep it look like it's running on Vista since XP doesn't have problems with Unrealircd. Individual should see my post dated 31st Dec 2007. That should help him sovle his issue.