Having an issue

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
DJ24966

Having an issue

Post by DJ24966 »

We are using ChatCore as a webchat base, and for weeks now everything has been fine. Now starting today I can still connect through mirc without an issue, but when trying to use the webchat I get the following.

Unknown command
Error: Error

According to Chatcore that means your banned from the network... I've tried using /msg ChanServ UNBAN Channel to remove any bans that could actually be there (We are not public yet, so it does not matter), but it makes no difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

BTW - Here is a link to one of the Webchats if you need to check it out as well.
http://chatterupchat.webhop.org/chat/ch ... ber=XS803m
Last edited by DJ24966 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casper

Re: Having an issue

Post by Casper »

I have had many issues using ChatCore. The layout is beautiful, but that's about it. I'd like to recommend you to use the ordinairy Java WebApplet untill they finish their webchat completely.
Ex Network-Administrator
DJ24966

Post by DJ24966 »

What I don't understand is the fact that it has worked for months without an issue, and now suddenly has just stopped. Also, I haven't been able to find any decent looking Java applets.
Casper

Post by Casper »

Pretty much nothing looks as good as ChatCore does. It does not recognize any commands (have you tried identifying to NickServ (/msg nickserv id password)?? It gives me this message: You cannot talk because the chat room is moderated and you do not have voice. - msg) That's why ChatCore has to complete their webchat before someone should even use it!

On the other side, the lay-out is awesome, so therefore my compliments.
Ex Network-Administrator