seperate olines

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
ddrght12345

seperate olines

Post by ddrght12345 »

Originally I was going to ask what the easiest way to check for an oline is to use in an online application.
However, I figured I would just read the file. So now, my second thought is, I feel it will be kinda retarded to read the entire .conf, just for 1 type of block. It would be easier just opening a certain file, and search that file for a certain nick.
So my question is: Is there a way to put olines in a separate file, and just include it into the main .conf? I know I saw things like the spamfilter, badword lists, ect are included. But can olines do the same?

EDIT: I know this isnt the module section, but its still relevant.
Or actually, does anyone know of a module that will print a list of opers to a mysql db? Dont need much info. Just basic things like nick, type of oper level (net/service admin, (co-)admin, global, local), and maybe a swhois)
I would do it myself, but frankly, I suck at c. :lol:
katsklaw

Re: seperate olines

Post by katsklaw »

Yes, Ureal can do this already by using the include block. There are examples in your config file already because that's how aliases are loaded.

Syntax:
include "/path/to/file/name";

Examples:
include "opers.conf";
include "admins.conf";
include "aliases/anope.conf";
ddrght12345

Re: seperate olines

Post by ddrght12345 »

Ok. I knew you could include files. Just didnt know the proper way to do a block like that. I forgot all about checking the aliases for an example. Haha.
Thanks!