installationg

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
ThangNhoc

installationg

Post by ThangNhoc »

can anyone help me on the config and how to get it goign i had finished dl the program but don't know where to start! or could anyone gave me their config, n help me to config thanks alot! NEWBIT :D
jewles

Configuring Unreal

Post by jewles »

Hey, welcome to Unreal! Greatest IRCd! Anywho... Part of me says it's a bad idea for me to give you the config for unreal... becasue you won't learn that way... and to read the example.conf file found in Unreal3.2/doc. And other part says, well your new and you might need a push in the right direction... Anywho.... read the example.conf config file and if you have any problem, question, or comments you can either keep replying on the forums or connect via irc to irc.unrealircd.com #unreal-support
Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

Also read log files if it fails to load; they tell you where you've buggered up.
AngryWolf

Post by AngryWolf »

You probably know, after finishing the installation, you have to set up your unrealircd.conf. The best way to do it is to read section 4 of unreal32docs.html and write your own config simultaenously. If you're having problems with the configuration format, the example.conf file (in Unreal3.2/doc) can help you. By the way, I also have an example configuration (however it's a little bit old), if you'ld like to see it, it's located at http://www.angrywolf.org/newbie.conf.