When a ban is in channel centre the first user joins channel gets @

If your UnrealIRCd is up and running but you have a question about it, then use this forum.
(NOT for installation or connecting issues! Use the other forum instead.)

Moderator: Supporters

TaTHaR

When a ban is in channel centre the first user joins channel gets @

Post by TaTHaR »

Unreal 4.0.10
Anope 2.0.5

Hello,

1 room from chatters on my server have this weird problem. When I join there registrated room with webchat, the services bot joines but I as chatter get @ and the bot gets nothing. When I do the same using ircclient its fine and bot gets & and I get nothing. Someone knowes what is wrong here?
I see 1 strange thing on join and thats this:

BigBrother zet modus +mntraobb-o BigBrother BigBrother *!*@d51a588f4.access.telenet.be -b!*@* TaTHaRTeST2 (BigBrother is servicesBot)

In other rooms it is like this:

ChatBotje zet modus +ntrao-o ChatBotje ChatBotje TaTHaRTeST2 (ChatBotje is servicesbot)

Best regards, Herman.

P.S.

Lookiking further into this this is a problem that is there for every registered room that is empty.
Best Regards, Herman.
TaTHaR

Re: When a ban is in channel centre the first user joins channel gets @

Post by TaTHaR »

Hello,

I created a test channel with a ban. So you can have a look.

https://place2chat.com/chatbox/chat.php ... eukebabbel

Bets regards, Herman.
Best Regards, Herman.
rcschaff

Post by rcschaff »

You asked this on Anope Support and got the answer. Services and the server are both setting the modes correctly. IT is the web client that is mis-interpreting the commands.

I just performed the test by logging into via the webchat and it does what you say. However I also logged on via mirc with test still in the channel, and mirc sees the proper rights.

&ChatBotje
cards
test

So in short, report this issue to the webclient's support and see what they say.
rcschaff

Post by rcschaff »

I did some additional testing, and trying to do anything via webchat that requires operator status results in a message "you are not a channel operator". So this is definitely an issue with the webirc's nick list.