SVSNOLAG

If your UnrealIRCd is up and running but you have a question about it, then use this forum.
(NOT for installation or connecting issues! Use the other forum instead.)

Moderator: Supporters

Moya

SVSNOLAG

Post by Moya »

hi, (sorry for my english, i'm french :) )

I've problem with SVSNOLAG in m_svsnolag.c, i want enable 'svsnolag + nick' command for opers, but I do not know how to do it.
i've read is possible, i've try 'nofakelag' in opers block in unreal conf but it not work.

thx.
Moya

Re: SVSNOLAG

Post by Moya »

[edit]
In fact, my problem is to succeed in removing the "fake lag" from the server for somebody
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

Well first of all, this particular board is for third party modules, not built-in features. You'll want to post stuff like this in Generic support instead.

Second: notice how the command begins with SVS? That means it's reserved for U:Lined servers (services) only and no oper can use it directly.

Third, the wiki page has a few pretty clear paragraphs about fake lag. Opers are already exempt, are you sure you need to disable it? If so: you don't put nofakelag in an oper block but a class one.
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]
Moya

Post by Moya »

hi

Code: Select all

class opers
{
        pingfreq 90;
        maxclients 50;
        sendq 100M;
        recvq 32k;
        nofakelag;
};
And i've this message :

Code: Select all

/unrealircd.conf:36: class::nofakelag specified without a value
*** error: 1 errors encountered
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

Maybe you should read what I said before (stubbornly) going on about disabling it. Seeing as how your class block is called "opers", you do not need to disable fake lag:
Gottem wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:25 pm Opers are already exempt, are you sure you need to disable it?
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]