Need these modules working on UnrealIRCd-4.0.4 (m_rmtkl & chansno & portpassword & adwords))

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.

Moderators: Gottem, Supporters

erkut79

Need these modules working on UnrealIRCd-4.0.4 (m_rmtkl & chansno & portpassword & adwords))

Post by erkut79 »

Links to the original modules:

m_rmtkl -> https://modules.unrealircd.org/modview.php?mod=42
chansno -> http://www.angrywolf.org/chansno.tar.gz
adwords -> http://www.angrywolf.org/adwords.tar.gz
portpassword -> http://www.erkutyilmaz.net/portsifresi.rar

I hope someone can convert them to use.
thanks
erkut79

Re: Need these modules working on UnrealIRCd-4.0.4 (m_rmtkl & chansno & portpassword & adwords))

Post by erkut79 »

I only have two modules remain
chansno and adwords
Syzop
UnrealIRCd head coder

Re: Need these modules working on UnrealIRCd-4.0.4 (m_rmtkl & chansno & portpassword & adwords))

Post by Syzop »

As for 'adwords': doesn't spamfilter do everything you need?
erkut79

Post by erkut79 »

adwords not only spamfilter.
more than
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

Uhhh, Unreal's built-in spamfilter/badwords thing is much better than the module, especially since 4.x is out. Angrywolf even mentions something along those lines:
Note: Only for spam/virus filtering purposes, as of Unreal3.2-RC1, you should consider using the built-in spamfilter system instead of this module.
Other than that, go here to find my port of chansno. ;]
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]
erkut79

Post by erkut79 »

Gottem, thank you sir.
you are the best !
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

No problem man. =] Did you find everything else you needed in the spamfilter documentation?
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]
erkut79

Post by erkut79 »

any channel log module for spamfilter ???
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

I'm not sure what you're asking. Do you mean if spamfilter has the ability to do stuff inside channels? Because it does.
erkut79

Post by erkut79 »

ok.
I do start hub today after work.
rcschaff

Post by rcschaff »

I think what he's asking Gottem, is that he want's to send ban notices and such to a log channel that his opers can see. But I could be wrong.
erkut79

Post by erkut79 »

I think same rcschaff
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

Maybe if you look kindly at Syzop he'll implement that in the core spamfilter module. ;] I could also try and come up with a patch for it but I have a lot of stuff on my todo list atm so it might be a while before I get to it.
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

I don't see what features adwords has that spamfilter doesn't. I suggest you try it out since AngryWolf even recommends against adwords. ;]