[DONE] Set TKL exceptions outside of config (/eline command)

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.

Moderators: Gottem, Supporters

Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

[DONE] Set TKL exceptions outside of config (/eline command)

Post by Gottem »

Allows privileged opers to set TKL exceptions at runtime (like "except tkl"). Since it's similar to that you should always pass it an ident@host mask. The host bit is the real hostname, or an IP in case of just a GZ:Line exception. These "E:Lines" persist through a rehash/restart as well because they're saved in data/tklexcept.db. Allow certain operclasses to use it by simply adding a top-level privilege "eline".

Config block example:

Code: Select all

operclass netadmin-eline {
	parent netadmin;
	privileges {
		eline;
	};
};
Syntax:
ELINE <typeflags> <[-]mask>

The minus sign is there so you can remove them too. ;] You can also use just /eline to view the built-in help and /stats E to view all exceptions (this was already there).

Typeflags list (they're the same as except tkl):
  • G => G:Line
  • Z => Global Z:Line
  • Q => Global Q:Line
  • s => Shun
  • q => Local Q:Line
Examples:
  • /ELINE GZQsq *@*.lan => Set an exception on all types for everyone on a LAN domain.
  • /ELINE GZ *@*.lan => Set an exception on G(Z):Lines for everyone on a LAN domain.
  • /ELINE * *@*.lan => Set an exception on all types for everyone on a LAN domain.
  • /ELINE * -*@*.lan => Remove an exception for all types. The mask should be an exact match (i.e. it doesn't do a wildcard match).
Get it here.
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Re: [DONE] Set TKL exceptions (/eline command)

Post by Gottem »

alhoceima helped me test this a bit more and I fixed one more bug, but phpBB won't let me edit the OP anymore. So be sure to grab the latest version from the git repo. ;]
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]
rcschaff

Post by rcschaff »

Another wonderful module Gottem. You truly are amazing. You should talk to Syzop about joining the team.
Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

Post by Gottem »

Thanks man, but I don't think Syzop is "hiring" people for the official team. =] I might start cleaning up bug reports too though.
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]