[DONE] Add/remove local K/Z:Lines on remote servers

For the old 4.x series

Moderators: Gottem, Supporters

Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

[DONE] Add/remove local K/Z:Lines on remote servers

Post by Gottem » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:51 pm

I saw a few requests about a way to add/remove local K/Z:Lines from remote/other servers (ones you're not connected to yourself). =] So, this module allows privileged opers to do just that. The required privileges are tkl:kline and tkl:zline, which the "netadmin" operclass should carry by default. The syntax is mostly the same as for regular K/Z:Lines, with the addition of one in the very front to indicate the target server. After some checks it will simply pass on a KLINE or ZLINE command to that server, so any further error handling is done by that module. ;]

Syntax:
  • RKLINE <server> <[-]identmask@hostmask> {duration} {reason} => Add/Delete a local K:Line on server for the specified usermask (duration and reason are ignored for deletions)
  • RZLINE <server> <[-]identmask@ipmask> {duration} {reason} => Add/Delete a local Z:Line on server for the specified usermask (duration and reason are ignored for deletions)
Examples:
  • RKLINE myleaf.dom.tld *@top.kek.org 0 lolnope => Adds a permanent K:Line on myleaf.dom.tld for everyone connecting from top.kek.org
  • RKLINE myleaf.dom.tld -*@top.kek.org 0 lolnope => Deletes this same K:Line
  • RZLINE myleaf.dom.tld *@123.123.123.* 60 lolnope => Adds a one-minute Z:Line on myleaf.dom.tld for everyone connecting from 123.123.123.*
Since the addition/deletion snomask notices on the target server are only sent to local opers, I had to do some hackery to get the executing oper to see them too. =]

Protip: I didn't include a method for listing the remote server's X:Lines, you can already use /stats K myleaf.dom.tld for that fam. ;]

Grab it here.
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (through PayPal) or use the custom job fee option in my shop if you want to donate with credit card or iDEAL ;];]