[DONE] Add/remove local K/Z:Lines on remote servers

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.

Moderators: Gottem, Supporters

Gottem
UnrealIRCd coder

[DONE] Add/remove local K/Z:Lines on remote servers

Post by Gottem »

I saw a few requests about a way to add/remove local K/Z:Lines from remote/other servers (ones you're not connected to yourself). =] So, this module allows privileged opers to do just that. The required privileges are tkl:kline and tkl:zline, which the "netadmin" operclass should carry by default. The syntax is mostly the same as for regular K/Z:Lines, with the addition of one in the very front to indicate the target server. After some checks it will simply pass on a KLINE or ZLINE command to that server, so any further error handling is done by that module. ;]

Syntax:
  • RKLINE <server> <[-]identmask@hostmask> {duration} {reason} => Add/Delete a local K:Line on server for the specified usermask (duration and reason are ignored for deletions)
  • RZLINE <server> <[-]identmask@ipmask> {duration} {reason} => Add/Delete a local Z:Line on server for the specified usermask (duration and reason are ignored for deletions)
Examples:
  • RKLINE myleaf.dom.tld *@top.kek.org 0 lolnope => Adds a permanent K:Line on myleaf.dom.tld for everyone connecting from top.kek.org
  • RKLINE myleaf.dom.tld -*@top.kek.org 0 lolnope => Deletes this same K:Line
  • RZLINE myleaf.dom.tld *@123.123.123.* 60 lolnope => Adds a one-minute Z:Line on myleaf.dom.tld for everyone connecting from 123.123.123.*
Since the addition/deletion snomask notices on the target server are only sent to local opers, I had to do some hackery to get the executing oper to see them too. =]

Protip: I didn't include a method for listing the remote server's X:Lines, you can already use /stats K myleaf.dom.tld for that fam. ;]

Grab it here.
If you like my modules, pls consider donating (credit card or iDEAL, use the custom job fee option in my shop) ;];]