- Compatible with the newer format of GeoIP databases (GeoLite2)
- Ability to specify how to handle "unknown" connections (e.g. failed DB lookups due to connecting from localhost/private LAN ranges)
- Ability to exempt IPs, IP ranges following CIDR notation and (real) hostnames -- wildcards are supported too
- Support for IPv6
- Dry run mode (don't close any connections but output any would-be-errors anyways)
- Customisable "deny" message
These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Block access to your IRC network based on a user's IP geolocation data. The GeoLite2 data it relies on is created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.