These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
- Posts: 267
- Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:24 pm
- Location: Scotland - United Kingdom
check out the bugs forum, ive already requested this
- the Silence command will be used instead
i spend 4 hrs a day gaming and 14hrs on irc, for 5days a week, im not an addict
- Head of Support
- Posts: 2086
- Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2004 8:50 pm
- Location: Chino Hills, CA, US
I for one won't like privdef to block invites. I have a bot that uses the privdef mode, and it relies on invites from its master to go to channels on the network.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:24 pm
I agree .. in some cases it will not help but for users it will be nice. +D is something like ignore *@* and if should block invites. Is someone can help me with it..
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:31 am
- Location: Nowra, Australia
Read up, it's going to be done. Not as a usermode though. Through the SILENCE command.
(I presume as an option/parameter)
- UnrealIRCd head coder
- Posts: 1961
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:57 pm
- Location: .nl
Hi vonitsanet, I've read your comment but I don't think I'll be putting this into PrivDeaf, the module is meant to block messages, not invites. Sure, it's a bit related (but then again blocking of <insert something here> is too), but not enough for me.