Defizzer module compiled for Unreal3.2.4 for windows

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

Because you didn't read it the first time I posted it...

I would like to use this post to point out there are official modules at http://www.x-tab.org/modules/ as mentioned in a sticky somewhere.

I do understand that you are trying to help, but I always encourage users to use modules compiled by either a coder or supporter to ensure they are getting a clean module. This way they can trust the module won't have any harmful code compiled into it. Please keep your modules for personal use, or only distribute them to friends. Also, the simple fact they don't include the source is a violation of the GPL.
carlosagv

Post by carlosagv »

Mr Sealth i don't modify the original code, i only compile the code with Visual .NET (exept from the m_sanick, this module no compile in linux o windows without correct 2 words) if you don't want i don't upload more modules, i upload the modules because a lot of people want modules for windows but this people don't know how compile the modules or don't have the tools to compile, if you don't want i don't upload more compiled modules :roll:
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

I know people want modules, and they can have them by visiting my module site. I would be happy to compile just about any module. Some modules will take more time than others to get compiled, but I will get around to compiling them all for 3.2.4 (I apologize to those who are waiting, it will all be done this weekend)