Searching an module!!

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Zilverwings

Searching an module!!

Post by Zilverwings »

Hello
I search an module that if somebody /team do that he/she see all ircops or admins or helpops see That on That moment online is
Can sombody give me some one of make that?
Thank you
Zilverwings
Grunt

Post by Grunt »

You could use that as an alias:

Code: Select all

alias team {
    target SomeBotNickname;
    type normal;
    parameters "SOMEBOTCMD";
};
That would send the bot a private message with "SOMEBOTCMD", and you can set him to reply to the user whatever you want. An example of a mIRC script that does that:

ON 8:TEXT:SOMEBOTCMD*:?:{
    .msg $nick Our opers are:
    .msg $nick .....................
    ; any other commands you may want...
    ; also, let's close the query window mIRC opens on a private message:
    close -m $nick
}
You could also have mIRC get a list of all on-line opers at any time using the raw method, and save it in a file, and when he receives the command, he sends back all the contents of the file.
Computers are machines that cause trouble you wouldn't normally have if you wouldn't have a computer.
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

Use m_ircops
Description: Command /ircops: displays you a list of all IRC Operators available on IRC (except who are hiding (+H) if you aren't an IRC operator). An m_ircops module already existed before, however the author, whose name I don't know, deleted his module for some reasons, but people still needed, so I created it.

It does exactly what you need, just a different command. You might be able to use an alias block in the Unreal conf to alias the command to /team.

alias team {
  format .*;
  command ircops;
  type real;
};
http://www.unrealircd.com/index.php?pag ... dule&id=19