Courtroom

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
slcker76

Courtroom

Post by slcker76 »

can anyone tell me if the courtroom module by angrywolf isn't compatible with 3.2.7? It sets the channel mode +U but users are still able to part, its compiled and loaded on all servers, but doesn't work, has anyone else had this problem, also is there another way of doing this
Stealth
Head of Support

Re: Courtroom

Post by Stealth »

Both Courtroom and Courtroom Lite are not compatible with Unreal 3.2.7, and have not been compatible for a few versions.

The best alternative I have seen is the m_quarantine module available on my Windows Module page. This module allows you to set a user as being VIRUSCHAN'd or not, which is basically the same thing as what Courtroom does (just you can't choose the channel, it uses the one in set::spamfilter::virus-help-channel)
slcker76

Post by slcker76 »

what i'm looking for is something to go with the os_notinchanlist mod that anope has, basically that mod forces users to join a pre specified channel, i would like a way to prevent them from parting once they have been joined. Is this possible???
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

Make a script and use SAJOIN

Have the script parse the operserv notices and SAJOIN the users not in channels to the desired channel
Cue

Post by Cue »

It probably wouldn't take much to make the Courtroom module work with 3.2.7 again, or for that matter to completely re-write one for 3.2.7.
Cue
-CAIRC Services Operator
slcker76

Post by slcker76 »

I am many things, but a module coder isn't one of them... if any one does decide that they are bored as sh*t and wants to make one for 3.2.7 please let me know as it would be appreciated... it was a good module
Jason

Post by Jason »

I never really used courtroom. quarantine never really worked right. I have, however, used courtroom_lite ever since it was created. It still works on my 3.2.7 net.
Why the hell can't my signature be empty?
"Your message contains too few characters."
alaba

Post by alaba »

i met the same problem. anyone know how to solve it?