Angrywolf`s m_getinfo.c

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
malphas

Angrywolf`s m_getinfo.c

Post by malphas »

Is this module now obsalete I`ve installed it on all servers correctly typed /getinfo nickname nothing happens but if i do a /whois nickname it now shows the users modes in whois details could it be possible that the module is colliding with the /whois command
Izv143

Re: Angrywolf`s m_getinfo.c

Post by Izv143 »

Did you load module ? And you have to be at least IRCop to use command /getinfo nick. I have install it and works fine :)
malphas

Post by malphas »

Izv143 wrote:Did you load module ? And you have to be at least IRCop to use command /getinfo nick. I have install it and works fine :)
Yes the issue is that we have other servers that are linked to ours that dont have it on and I dont have access to their shells to add it
katsklaw

Post by katsklaw »

malphas wrote:
Izv143 wrote:Did you load module ? And you have to be at least IRCop to use command /getinfo nick. I have install it and works fine :)
Yes the issue is that we have other servers that are linked to ours that dont have it on and I dont have access to their shells to add it
This module will not work properly across your network if there are servers that do not load it. There is nothing that Unreal can do about it. This is just how it is. So to use it correctly all servers must load it .. period.