file output module

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
malphas

file output module

Post by malphas »

Hey im looking for a module that will be able to read and out put contents of a file to a set channel it should be able to read and send the contents of my logs folder so if i were to type something along the lines /read logs #channelname it would output the contents of that channel log to the channel #logs it should also be capable of sending any contents requested that is in that file and will also be able to be used by anyone that has basic oper rights
katsklaw

Re: file output module

Post by katsklaw »

channel logs are not created as unreal does not nor supports the logging of channel content. In many places this is illegal and in most other places it's immoral.
malphas

Post by malphas »

Illegal and immoral, Well so is ppl that use the internet to bully others and cohers others to believing they are someone the are not ie child groomers or someone that aint quite the full shilling ppl need to get of their high horses same as most on here i like irc but I also like to know that the ppl that use my irc are also safe if others have a problem with that then tuff
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

We do not support the use of any logging or spying modules. As mentioned before it is illegal in most places, and unethical.

If you want to log channels, join them.

End of discussion.