PrivDeaf - Syzop_

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
ian

Post by ian »

I have been wanting to look at unreal rather than conference room with some time in a workplace environment but gave up when I ran into problems with no way to block private messages.

I am stuck on a win32 platform and cannot continue to work on the system unless i can get a win32 build of unrealircd with the privdef static.. I don't have the background in C++.

I think that feature would be great as a static mode to be turned on/off if at all possible, or would someone be willing to compile unreal with that option? It would be much appriciated.
ian

Post by ian »

OK, im working on getting the win32 compiled myself- but I noticed in another thread it is mentioned that syzop's modules are nix only.

Has anyone loaded up the module in question properly in win32, or would it be possible to tell ahead of time if it i will work in a win32 environment?
aquanight
Official supporter

Post by aquanight »

If you can download the source for the module, you may be able to compile it on the MSC compiler. Make sure to compile as a static .lib, then recompile the WIRCd by linking with the module.

I don't know if the developers would consider this modifying the source, though.