Annoying sigs

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

Syzop
UnrealIRCd head coder

Annoying sigs

Post by Syzop »

I've been annoyed by some peoples sigs, no.. linking to your ircserv / development projects / etc is all just fine, I mean something else:
things like images (sometimes I even huge images with 'MODERATOR OF GAFADSHAF' to ""impress"" other people [omg ;p]), and now I've also seen one with

Code: Select all

in the sig.
If you ask me, a sig is supposed to be max a couple of lines and to be a nice addition, something that tells something about you or whatever... if your sig ends up being 70% of your post or gets annoying (colors, images, whatever) then I think something is wrong.

I've disabled the [img] tag now[size=75][1][/size] (in everything), IMO we never have to use it anyway.. this is a support (&otherstuff) forum, not some kind of kiddy playground or a place to post pictures. If you want to post a screenshot or whatever you can just link it via [url] anyway (which is AFAIK what anyone did so far) :P

End of rant :)

[size=75][1] Uh yeah ok, it just replaces it with an empty img for now.. it's just a 1-line-code-hack, but you get the idea :P[/size]
Matridom

Post by Matridom »

hmm, i guess i should get a sig then hunh?
jennerz

Post by jennerz »

youre mean
http://img148.echo.cx/img148/2992/teeehee7wi.gif thas my sig go look at it i drew it myself !:)