Possible for a ligher style?

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

ctn|chrisw

Possible for a ligher style?

Post by ctn|chrisw »

Would it be possible to get a lighter forum style? maybe even just the default subsilver? I find that I have to squint to read this style.

--chris
Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

I think that the goal is to integrate this as much as possible with the main UnrealIRCd site, so something darkish is what's required. Definitely not subSilver. However, I find it a bit too dark myself. Maybe some other dark templates need to be installed for those of us who don't like the default (the BlackSoul template is a personal favourite of mine, and there are plenty more like it out there).
Sjef

Post by Sjef »

Ron2K wrote:I think that the goal is to integrate this as much as possible with the main UnrealIRCd site, so something darkish is what's required. Definitely not subSilver. However, I find it a bit too dark myself. Maybe some other dark templates need to be installed for those of us who don't like the default (the BlackSoul template is a personal favourite of mine, and there are plenty more like it out there).
Well let this style be default, so people who have problems reading on black can switch style ;)
Ron2K

Post by Ron2K »

That's what I said! :P
codemastr
Former UnrealIRCd head coder

Post by codemastr »

The entire Unreal website is in the process of a redesign, one that will leave it much brighter. Once that is done, the forum will be much brighter as well.
-- codemastr
DeMiNe0

Post by DeMiNe0 »

If you guys have a problem with the forum style, ill install a lighter color one as a secondary style. This way you can pick that from your profile.
aquanight
Official supporter

Post by aquanight »

phpBB web site has this Windows XP-ish style. That would be nice (at least for *my* forum style).