No one have answer to me...

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

ApartFromTears

No one have answer to me...

Post by ApartFromTears »

I've post a question but no one have (momentanely) hanswer to me....
But this forum have a professional person (or also guest) that answer sometimes and mantain "live" this forum not only for talk about the program unreal....(I've see post about program also in off-topic thread...).
This is my opinion/suggestion and also a question!!!!
Tnx for give me the attention and for the answers.
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

I've post a question but no one have (momentanely) hanswer to me....
Sometimes it takes time to answer a question, and sometimes it's possible the question will be unanswered because it is in the docs and would be simple to figure out with a little reading.
But this forum have a professional person (or also guest) that answer sometimes and mantain "live" this forum not only for talk about the program unreal....(I've see post about program also in off-topic thread...).
Everyone who is a part of the Unreal project are volunteers. We are not paid or obligated to answer every single post on this forum, or in the Unreal support channel. A lot of us also have jobs, families, and other obligations that come before Unreal. We cannot and do not sit here pressing refresh on the forums every 5 minutes to see if there is a new post to answer.

English does not seem to be your native language. Perhaps a post in the International forum in your native language might get an answer from someone who speaks your language.