rude irc

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

wescooldude3

rude irc

Post by wescooldude3 »

who ever is a admin in irc.unrealircd.com can unbann the isp sc.res.rr.com because i would not dream of going on there and by the way i can sit at my computer and connect using another isp. I mean that was very rude the rules said nothing about irc bots and a man gets banned for ussing one it sussposed to be a free country it will be a miricle if i ever come back on here and you will proboly wish you had not acted so mean so dont be suprised if less people come to your website.

Ps. since you love banning people you can bann me from the forums!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :evil:
Casper

Re: rude irc

Post by Casper »

How about asking it very nicely and perhaps, if you edit your post a little bit, it may get removed!
Ex Network-Administrator
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

[Deleteme]

(Why are users not allowed to delete their own posts?)
Last edited by Jobe on Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your IP: Image
Your Country: Image
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

wescooldude3 wrote:who ever is a admin in irc.unrealircd.com can unbann the isp sc.res.rr.com because i would not dream of going on there and by the way i can sit at my computer and connect using another isp. I mean that was very rude the rules said nothing about irc bots and a man gets banned for ussing one it sussposed to be a free country it will be a miricle if i ever come back on here and you will proboly wish you had not acted so mean so dont be suprised if less people come to your website.
Firstly, it's common sense to ASK permission before loading your bot into SOMEONE ELSES channel

Secondly, IRC is NOT a free country, so that is no exuse

Thirdly, ALL admins, who maintain and run servers or channels legally have the right to remove you with or without reason from the channel or even the server.

Lastly, the ONLY right you have on IRC is the right to quit
Your IP: Image
Your Country: Image
wescooldude3

Post by wescooldude3 »

still it was very rude 1. It had to do with a question i was asking and 2. They could have just kicked me told me the reason why they kicked me and i would not have done it again oh and by the way i can connect with an isp that says i am from africa so banning sc.res.rr.com wont stop me!!! 8) 8)
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

Actually if you knew anything about RR you would notice that your from South Carolina... Shows you're not from Africa... You're also a residential user... Not a business... As for the bots I CANNOT think of 1 good reason as to why you would need to load a bot into a support channel to ask a QUESTION.
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

I don't really care if you can proxy through any ISP you wish to avoid bans. You were removed from the network for good reason as the oper saw fit (cloning/spam/ban evasion). The opers of the IRC network we choose to run support on have every right to remove you and ban your ISP area for any reason, including none. This is clearly stated in their MOTD:
- Our network has a set of rules which must be followed in order to
- be on this network, if you don't want to follow these simple rules,
- you are free to leave. Remember, access is a privilege not a right!
- We reserve the right to remove you for any reason including none.
However, as administrator of these forums, I'll be locking this thread after this post and moving it to the trash after everyone has a chance to read it. Also, if you start any other threads of this nature you will be banned from here and reported to Road Runner's abuse department to be dealt with accordingly.

Have a wonderful day,
Stealth