Introduce yourself

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

MightyWings

Introduce yourself

Post by MightyWings »

I decided to post this topic as I couldn't find one and it might be a good idea for those who don't know anyone to meet the wide variety of users on UnrealIRCd and its website/forums.

[Please remove if it isn't allowed or forum admin don't like it]

Hi, My name is MightyWings (Realname: Denver) I'm 19, Male and from Ireland. Read below for a more personal touch.

My Hobbies include:
Photography
I hope to have a personal photo gallery soon
Website development
I'm currently just learning PHP, PHP+MySQL and CSS so excuse the crap look if you have asked me for my links
Playing guitar
I've been playing for 6 years and focus mainly on classic rock music
IRC
I run my own network with unrealircd. We are a moderated environment, which means, we have moderators, (trusted users with chanserv access) patrolling our chat channels making sure anyone who breaks our rules, are appropriatley warned, kicked or banned. Again, PM me for the link (I don't like to advertise somewhere I'm trying to help :lol:)
UnrealIRCd
I help out on the forums and #unreal-support and as well as #NeoStats. I'm not an official supporter, I just hang out and help.

Name:
Denver Freeburn
-
Computer:
CPU:
Intel Core2 Quad CPU. 2.40GHz
RAM:
4096MB
HDD1:
250GB S-ATA - Windows 7 Ultimate
HDD2:
160GB S-ATA - Ubuntu 10.04
GFX:
1907MB ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT
Monitor:
21inch Widescreen Hanspree Monitor
-
TV/Movies/Books:
Books:
Harry Potter Series
Books about nature (Especially The Earths anatomy)
Movies:
Harry Potter
Waynes World
Chicken Run
Waterworld
Twister
The Abyss
The Core
Hackers
Operation Takedown
Antitrust
Monsters
TV:
Documentaries about nature, earth and science
Music:
Alice Cooper
Guns N Roses
Styx
Kix
Nelson
Fastway
Firehouse
Whitesnake
Bon Jovi
Y&T
Spinal Tap
warg

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by warg »

James L. Jones

exp. w/ FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux (Arch, Debian, Gentoo, SUSE/OpenSUSE, RHEL/Fedora & CentOS)
exp. w/ BASH, Python

int. in C, C++, Perl

Movies: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Princess Bride, ...+
Music: Korn FTW, ...+
Books: Sir Gawain & The Green Knight, The Hobbit, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, The Return of the King, The Silmarillion, Homer's Iliad and Odyssey, To Kill a Mocking Bird, ...+
"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." — Ralph Waldo Emerson