Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Former UnrealIRCd head coder
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:47 pm
- Location: United States
Actually, netadmins do have more power than services admins:
- They can kick, kill, deop, devoice, dewhatever any +S (service) user. (I believe this also applies to usermode +q.)
- Some 3rd-party modules give them extra things. (For example: AngryWolf's netadmins module protects them from being killed by non-netadmins/everyone.)
- I don't know what else...