Looking to link with small networks/servers

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

Callum_UK

Looking to link with small networks/servers

Post by Callum_UK »

I am looking into expanding my small network into a more popular, bigger network. The one thing I am adamant about however, is that it remains under the name of me and my network, and I remain the network owner. If anybody is interested please reply, and I will PM you further details. Obviously you will get IRCop.

Note: I already have a services server.
Join us at [url=irc://irc.sanlrpg.net/]irc.sanlrpg.net[/url]
blake

Re: Looking to link with small networks/servers

Post by blake »

Who in their right mind will actualy link up give up their right to control what happens on there network/server to be granted ircop status and let someone else have the rights to there server

Good luck in your search
katsklaw

Re: Looking to link with small networks/servers

Post by katsklaw »

blake wrote:Who in their right mind will actualy link up give up their right to control what happens on there network/server to be granted ircop status and let someone else have the rights to there server

Good luck in your search
Hundreds of networks do every month. Not everyone is all about being in control. Not everyone has the time/skill/patience/interest it takes to run a network .. which by the way isn't as easy as it may seem. Some people are mature enough to know when it's best for their network to merge/step down/etc.