Where can I get the official 3rd Party Modules Wishlist?

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

dboyz

Where can I get the official 3rd Party Modules Wishlist?

Post by dboyz »

Hello there. I think it would be nice if UnrealIRCd forum includes a list of official 3rd Party Modules wishlist which I feel can prevent other users from asking the same module over and over again, even though the 3rd Party Modules has actually been requested and approved.
katsklaw

Re: Where can I get the official 3rd Party Modules Wishlist?

Post by katsklaw »

Perhaps you could define "official 3rd party module". By my understanding all 3rd party modules are "official" to their respective authors. "Official" modules are released from the coding team and thus not 3rd party.

With that said, in my very humble opinion "official 3rd party" is an oxymoron.

You can request a module to be written at: http://forums.unrealircd.com/viewforum.php?f=6
dboyz

Post by dboyz »

katsklaw wrote:Perhaps you could define "official 3rd party module". By my understanding all 3rd party modules are "official" to their respective authors. "Official" modules are released from the coding team and thus not 3rd party.

With that said, in my very humble opinion "official 3rd party" is an oxymoron.

You can request a module to be written at: http://forums.unrealircd.com/viewforum.php?f=6
I am talking about an official wishlist of modules, not an official list of modules.
Thanks for rectifying me on "3rd Party Modules" :)
katsklaw

Post by katsklaw »

There is no "wish list". If you want a module, request in at the link I provided. If a coder is interested and has time they may write it.
dboyz

Post by dboyz »

Okay, thanks :)