Re: Website Update

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

CrazyCat

Post by CrazyCat »

Minor visual trouble : the menu links don't keep the "active" background when you are on the corresponding page, but when you use the history back they do.

I cannot test the module section yet, gonna do that tonight :)
n0kS

Post by n0kS »

CrazyCat wrote:Minor visual trouble : the menu links don't keep the "active" background when you are on the corresponding page, but when you use the history back they do.

I cannot test the module section yet, gonna do that tonight :)
It's currently intended to not have an 'active' class on the 'active' page but I'll reconsider this, doesn't sound bad. Probably your browser maintains a clicked/hovered event on the menu item you clicked that's why you see it 'active' when you use the history back button.

The modules website is not my doing so I can't make changes on it.
CrazyCat

Post by CrazyCat »

n0kS wrote:It's currently intended to not have an 'active' class on the 'active' page but I'll reconsider this, doesn't sound bad. Probably your browser maintains a clicked/hovered event on the menu item you clicked that's why you see it 'active' when you use the history back button.
I think that you can have the menu fixed, to keep it always visible when you scroll the page. If you add the 'active' class, the visitor will always know where he is.