n sgline

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

cculha

n sgline

Post by cculha »

Hi i am using Unreal 3.2.3 and the Anope-1.7.11 i had added some sglines from the services. /os sgline add. and i removed them. but they are still on the /stats n list and i can't remove them . how can i remove them please help. when i write /stats n this is :

n *Çulha* a
n Çulha a
n aa!*@* a
n *!*@*@85.101.181.127 a
n cihan a
n *@85.101.181.127 a
n *@1.1.1.2 a
n *@1.1.1.1 a
n IRCop mIRKFORCE

i want to delete them. one of them the last one IRCop is writing in the unrealircd.conf file. but i can't find and delete the others???
Solutech

Post by Solutech »

/stats n sends the ban realname block .

Code: Select all

/*
 * NEW: ban realname {}
 * OLD: n:Line
 * This bans a certain realname from being used.
 * Syntax:
 * ban realname {
 *	mask "(real name)";
 * 	reason "(reason)";
 * };
*/

If they are not in there then they will be in your services database somewhere as you say you added them from services.
Yawn. So there's yet another "if the user clicks the button, they're infected" exploit. Why is this news? We already know users are idiots.
cculha

Post by cculha »

yes. but how can i remove them.

i restarted the services but they didn't removed. i restarted IRCd and they removed. but how can i clean it without restarting.
Solutech

Post by Solutech »

If its a services command try /os sgline help . That should give you the parameters for the command .
Yawn. So there's yet another "if the user clicks the button, they're infected" exploit. Why is this news? We already know users are idiots.
cculha

Post by cculha »

of of. OF!
w00t

Post by w00t »

That's really not a productive post.. What happened?
-ChatSpike IRC Network [http://www.chatspike.net]
-Denora Stats [http://denora.nomadirc.net]
-Omerta [http://www.barafranca.com]
cculha

Post by cculha »

i know using help. i couldn't find any help . so i posted...........!
Solutech

Post by Solutech »

it doesnt tell you how to remove it ? . On IRC services its /operserv sgline del <mask> . No idea what it is on anope . I find it hard to believe it doesnt tell you from help .

[mod edit]
This is a services board. You know, so people can help each other with services :p.
[/edit]
cculha

Post by cculha »

i am removing it and it says it has removed. but it don't remove in Unreal. in /stats n
Solutech

Post by Solutech »

weird I can add and remove fine , Im going to leave this one for an anope user , maybe its a known problem .