Svscmds

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Visir

Svscmds

Post by Visir »

I'm NetAdmin of UnrealIrcd Net 3.2.5 / Anope 1.7.15.
I was not able to use svscmds (/helpop ?svscmds)
I need to use svsmode.
If I try /msg operserv raw :services svsmode Nick +D
then Operserv Raw unknow command

HTH thanks
core

Re: Svscmds

Post by core »

Visir wrote:I'm NetAdmin of UnrealIrcd Net 3.2.5 / Anope 1.7.15.
I was not able to use svscmds (/helpop ?svscmds)
I need to use svsmode.
If I try /msg operserv raw :services svsmode Nick +D
then Operserv Raw unknow command

HTH thanks
OperServ RAW command is disabled by default, edit your services config file to enable it.
Visir

Re: Svscmds

Post by Visir »

>OperServ RAW command is disabled by default, edit your services >config file to enable it.[/quote]

# DisableRaw [RECOMMENDED]
#
# Disables the highly destructive OperServ RAW command.

#DisableRaw

Thanks but it not work
:roll:
SpaceDoG

Post by SpaceDoG »

You have to compile your services with raw support and enable it in the conf. If you just want svscmds access check out Angrywolf's uline module. Just click modules then scroll down to m_uline. What that does is basically allows your client to act as a server (giving access to svscmds and what not). You would have to add it to all of the servers on the network and I also recommend putting a strong password on it.
Jobe
Official supporter

Post by Jobe »

If youre using Anope you dont need to use OperServ RAW to use SVSMODE since the "/msg OperServ MODE" and "/msg OperServ UMODE" commands provide you with both user and channel mode changing. To use "/msg OperServ UMODE" though you'll need to enable SuperAdmin in your services.conf file and use "/msg OperServ SET SUPERADMIN ON" before you can use "/msg OperServ UMODE".

Also just so you know using OperServ RAW is dangerous in that one simple typo can mess up your entire network. So i would strongly advise against using OperServ RAW