Unreal Website

Talk about pretty much anything here, but DO NOT USE FOR SUPPORT.

Moderator: Supporters

Oyarsa

Unreal Website

Post by Oyarsa »

Just a question on who maintains the UnrealIRCd website ... so I can contact them.

Thanks
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

... or you can just put your concern here and the right people would see it :)
Oyarsa

Post by Oyarsa »

come now stealth that would just be too simple!

q1. i made a donation to unreal and just wondering how long before it's seen in the donations list on the website

q2. how can i have my newtwork added to the links section with all the other unreal nets
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

For that you should send a reminder to Syzop ([email protected]) to let him know you made the donation and would like to be listed on the website. Be sure to include details (user ID it came from, amount, your nick, your network, network website).

He may have already seen the donation come though, and has not had a chance to update the website. Syzop has been suffering from a wrist issue and has not been able to be as active as he has been in the past. Keep in mind this could take some time, but it will be done :)
Oyarsa

Post by Oyarsa »

If he's the only one with access to do the update. I'll give him plenty of time given his typing ability right now. Thanks for the info.
Syzop
UnrealIRCd head coder

Post by Syzop »

I'm really sorry, it appears that donation email notification to us got broken 6 months or so ago, and since then I've missed all donations (not to mention my wrist problem of the past 2-3 months).

I've send everyone that donated an email now.

Really sorry for the big delay, there were even some people from 2006 that donated some nice amounts that I only contacted just now :(
Oyarsa

Post by Oyarsa »

Well no email yet for my donation
nate

Re: Unreal Website

Post by nate »

I realize this is a late reply, but since you seem to be logging on recently I figure I'll ask incase this still isn't cleared up (even though a news posting was made about donations), did you get listed up yet?
Oyarsa

Re: Unreal Website

Post by Oyarsa »

Yes this has been taken care of, thanks guys.