Linking a statserv

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Dutch_com_freak

Linking a statserv

Post by Dutch_com_freak »

Hiya, i'm trying to link a statserv to my unreal server, prob i've misses something (yes i've red the FAQ, red the readme (and even printed the manual) buh i can't figure out what's wrong.. all is setup right (i think) i'm running IRC Services - Version 5 and copied the link block (and slightly ajusted it to set it to the statservs needs...... wel that went ok... services is still connected and working buh when i try to link the statserv i get an notice error reading

[20:49:28] -www.superchatbar.nl- *** Notice -- Cancelling link [@192.168.1.9.49204], full class

hmmmm Full class.... do i need to pick another class? it is set to servers right now.. i dun get it :?

tell me if it's a stupid question :P it prob is.... i'm running unreal IRCD for quite a long time now.... never had this :?
jewles

Full Class

Post by jewles »

Your class is probably full. You can either incress the maxclient number or create a new class. I suggest just incressing the number. But you don't want to have to many links to one server.

Code: Select all

class servers{
	pingfreq 90;
	maxclients 10; /* <=== Change this */
	sendq 1000000;
	connfreq 100;
};
Dutch_com_freak

aaaah, thnx jewles.... could of figured out that myselve :roll: now i remember i've set that to 1 so only services could connect :oops: ...buh like i said... i installed it a long time ago, and did not change these settings for a very long time....

keep up the good work peeps ;)
Sjef

Post by Sjef »

You could add a class services aswell.
Dutch_com_freak

Sjef wrote:You could add a class services aswell.
thnx for pointing that out for me ;) going to set that 2 ;-)