My Bot Wish list for a newb to IRC

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Streak

My Bot Wish list for a newb to IRC

Post by Streak »

hi, im looking for someone to help me get Bot to do the folowing

When a Person posts a new post in any of our forums and our clients forums that it will show in our #Information Channel /
if possible it will show who posted and subject title ,

To be able to tell us when a person uploads new torrent file to our tracker sites it will display in our #IInformation channel
if possible person who uploaded name of torrent and a link to download it

// We run a over 20 private 24/7 game servers like cod4,cod5,counterstrike and we would like 3 of our most stable servers to be displayed in irc , one for cod4, cod5,counterstrike

if u can make it that when a person Joins a server to play it will show who joined and server name (no stats needed ) only needs to tell us HEY! someone is playing lets go join them.
and for a bonus ( something i cant find any where ... a link on the irc site to join the hosted game that will directly go into the game and join the server)

And the hardest one of all that no one can help me with or even begin to explain how its even possible

we run multiple Strong DC Servers using Ptoka as the server , what i wanted was

when a Person Joins a Dc Server that a message will be displayed in the #Information Channel saying - Pieter has Joined DC Server ( Name of Server ) -
Streak

Re: My Bot Wish list for a newb to IRC

Post by Streak »

i know tis not really the right palce to post although , can someone redirect me where i can find a bot to display forum threads in the channel cause if i search Google, i cant get it there cuase google takes the words for example when i search

Display forum threads in IRC using Bots

i only get stuff where people talk about bots in a forum, display forum

free bots what what

Re: My Bot Wish list for a newb to IRC

Post by zEkE »

If you can find a way to make your forum software output an RSS feed containing the 10 most recent posts, you could use an RSS script for Eggdrop or another existing bot framework.
NetAdmin - irc.unitedchristianchat.net
http://www2.i-al.net/ircbots/