Windows Modules

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
Stealth
Head of Support

Windows Modules

Post by Stealth »

If you are looking for a Windows module, you can look here. I have AngryWolf's modules and some others listed on Unreal's Site in the modules section. If you don't see the one you want listed, you can request the module by using the email link at the bottom of my site. Please be sure to check the author's site for a Windows version of the module you are looking for, as more authors are compiling Windows versions of their modules themselves.

If you have a module you want listed on my site, list it on Unreal's Module Page.
Last edited by Stealth on Tue May 22, 2007 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

People are complaining the modules have not yet been updated on the modules page. This is not true

If you are able to download one of the module files from the modules page, it is 3.2.7, and cannot possibly be otherwise. Each time I update the modules, I start with an empty directory!

To get a current modules, clear your browser's cache, then check the md5sum or sha1sum of the file to ensure it is the current one.
Stealth
Head of Support

Re: Windows Modules

Post by Stealth »

Update:

As of UnrealIRCd 3.2.10, I have discontinued my Windows Modules. For more information, please check http://unreal.x-tab.org/modules