Request for a few useful modules.

These are old archives. They are kept for historic purposes only.
chevyman2002

Request for a few useful modules.

Post by chevyman2002 »

Hey all, would like to request (once again) the m_mkill module, haven't found one anywhere yet. Also, would like to have m_qline as only servers can qline a nick, annd i want a m_move module so i can /move nick #channel. It's very useful when you want to part a user from all channels, and join the specified channel. Anyway, if y'all know of the modules and have links, please post them. Thanks much :).
Your face looks like it was set on fire and put out with an axe ;x.
x3d-

Post by x3d- »

on /more command
just do /sapart nick #channel or /sajoin nick #0,0
chevyman2002

Post by chevyman2002 »

Doesn't quite work that way, if i "/sapart nick channel" that simply removes them from "#channel", instead, i want it to make the client "/partall" then "/join" the channel specified.. ex; "/move nick #abuse" --so that they're only in that channel.
Your face looks like it was set on fire and put out with an axe ;x.
Syzop
UnrealIRCd head coder

Post by Syzop »

On a sidenote, /sajoin nick #0,0 got 'broken' (well, whole multichannel support) somewhere in the 3.2 RC's (or last beta's).. It will however be reintroduced in next version (3.2.3) :).
Stealth
Head of Support

Post by Stealth »

YAY!
aquanight
Official supporter

Post by aquanight »

chevyman2002 wrote:Doesn't quite work that way, if i "/sapart nick channel" that simply removes them from "#channel", instead, i want it to make the client "/partall" then "/join" the channel specified.. ex; "/move nick #abuse" --so that they're only in that channel.
The spamfilter viruschan kinda does something like that, but you can't trigger it manually :/ .
Solutech

Post by Solutech »

Looking at this removing from all channels ... If what you want to do is remove an abusive user to a seperate room so you can talk them down then look at Angrywolfs courtroom module . This does exactly that . Rips the user from all active chans and drops them into whatever channel you want . Also locks em in so they cant /part either :)