JService 1.1 released

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

LordOfHell

Post by LordOfHell »

may i ask you the network address?
sincerely,
-=LordOfHell=-
nzs

Post by nzs »

Uh if that was to me its irc.instadns.net (sorry i'm a tad slow i dont check these forums on a regular basis ^^)

Also is their a known issue with website channel registration? It always says the required fields arn't filled in when all of them are and Seen doesn't seem to want to see ^^
LordOfHell

Post by LordOfHell »

Hehe,

I made the webpanel when J was beta! Now a lot can be changed, more functions are available and so the page is very old :)

Those scripts are just a _hint_ or example of linking J-Service to your homepage.

If we meet on your network I can help you with that script. Its not easy, but you need to work a bit with databases and php.

I visited your network, nice :) I really enjoy you are using JServices as Q *g* Some time ago i made TheQBot, J is completly new programmed but a few commands have still the same names.

You are also using 1.1.0 but 1.1.2 is available. I changed the last known bugs which were not hard but disturbed in the debug channel.
You can upgrade a last time because I changed the core for extended
SEEN command and the possibility to call _DESTROY in plugins before they get unloaded.
Now all known problems were removed and I wanna call 1.1.2 a full strike :)

ciao
LordOfHell
sincerely,
-=LordOfHell=-