+r not setting on registering channels?

The UnrealIRCd team does not officially provide support for any services packages that you may be using or want to use. This forum is provided so the community can help each other with services issues.

Moderator: Supporters

jaystew86

+r not setting on registering channels?

Post by jaystew86 »

Hello

Can a anyone shed any light on this. I have recently installed a VPS server on CentOS - When registering a channel:
/chanserv register #channel password description

It registers the channel no problems, it sets modes i want to and keeps them, but for some reason it does not show the +r mode of the channel being registered. Does anyone know why this is and how to fix it?

I have looked through unreal3.2.10.2 and services / anope-1.8 and cant see anything, I even reinstalled the operating system to debian and it still does the same (now back on CentOS)

Although it isn't a massive problem as it is registering the channel its more bugging me as I would prefer it there to show it is a registered channel. Thanks
katsklaw

Re: +r not setting on registering channels?

Post by katsklaw »

Services must have a uline block on all ircds. After adding the uline block, restart services.
jaystew86

Re: +r not setting on registering channels?

Post by jaystew86 »

Stange, I didn't change anything (only just seen your reply) my host had some down time and when it returned the +r mode is now showing in all rooms registered.

When I first noticed it i started Unreal, anope and even logged in and out my self and it still wouldn't show +r mode

Will see how it goes, thanks a lot